Portable Induction Loop Kits
Product Code: N/CHIL/
Attractively designed in tough ABS plastic, Channels Portable induction loop kits are an extremely durable audio frequency induction loop system. The systems are fully compliant with BS7594 and EN60118-4.
Ideal for use in schools, shops, nursing homes, leisure centres, hotels, banks, GP surgeries, reception desks and many other private, public and civic applications.
- Ready for use in seconds
- Free-standing lightweight design – ideal for counter, table or desktop use
- Simple one button operation
- Generates a loop listening field of approximately 1.2m2
- Limited horizontal throw of loop fi eld helps maintain privacy in applications where confidentiality is essential (i.e. banks, meeting rooms, police stations, etc)
- Excellent sound quality
- Integral high performance microphone accommodates different operator voice levels
- Plugtop charger included in all kits (amplifier charges fully overnight)
- Remote microphone socket for optional tie/desk microphone
- Indicators provided for power on, input level, charging required and charging in progress
- Ideal for restricted person to person contact in areas such as banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, open plan offices and ticket booths.
I/CHIL/PL1 kit includes PL1 amplifier, plugtop charger, “induction loop available” sticker and durable cardboard storage/carry case
I/CHIL/PL3 kit includes PL1 amplifier complete with battery & integral microphone, plugtop charger and ‘AFILS available’ sticker
FPROK1 kit includes Fosmeter Pro, 1 x Audio Signal Generator, 2 x Protective pouch, 1 x 32 ohm headphones for FPRO, 2 x 9 V battery
- I/CHIL/PL1 | Portable induction loop system
- I/CHIL/PL3 | Portable induction loop system complete with carry case
- I/CH/FPROK/1 | Fosmeter Pro Induction loop test kit complete with signal generator
SIGNS AND STICKERS
- I/CH/PIL/L | Desktop portable induction loop display sign
- I/CH/PIL/SA | Portable induction loop self-adhesive sign